The Logistics Coordinator is responsible for effective management in all logistics functions including the supply chain, fleet, assets and communications in coordination relevant colleagues. The Logistics Coordinator is fully accountable that all support services are carried out according to agreed tasks and requests, and logistics systems, procedures and policies of Natt (SL) Ltd.
Successful candidate will be expected to perform the following roles at the Natt (SL) Limited Sierra Leone
- Facilitate the shipping of products from one destination to another
- Arrange transportation, schedule staff, and orchestrate deliveries to meet customer demand with little to no delay
- Receives products and coordinates delivery
- Prepares loads for shipment
- Takes steps to avoid quality control issues
- Makes sure warehouse capacity is kept at optimal levels
- Manages activities throughout the order fulfilment and transportation cycle to make sure established deadlines are met
- Oversees inventory of goods and vehicles
- Continually reviews freight costs, transportation rates, and/or the prices of raw materials to keep costs down where possible
- Streamlines shipping and transportation processes
- Strong budgetary and financial management skills.
- Demonstrated planning, organising and negotiation skills
- Time management, Diplomacy and Confidentiality
Must be Computer literate with strong documentation skills